nav bar

Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

"Mommy to Bee" Baby Shower

Hey, hey, hey!  How are you guys!?  I have been so excited about sharing this post with you guys.  In December, I had the honor of helping plan and host a Baby Shower for one of my best friends.  Autumn and I cheered together in high school and have worked together for the past few years.  We've gotten so close and I was so honored to have a part in her special day.  

Autumn's best friend Stephanie, and cousin Renee, were my co-hosts!  These two ladies are sooo talented and it was so fun working with them!  Stephanie is quite the design pro.  She designed the invitations herself and they were so adorable.  She used the same design to create food labels and favor tags.  
Disclaimer - you are about to experience a crazy amount of photo's ...bear with me...  

Let me start by introducing my cute little prego friend....

Seriously, how adorable is her cute little belly!?

And, the beautiful ladies I got to work with...

{Cue Photo Overload}
We used scrapbook paper as place mats.  Budget friendly with lots of color options!
Mason jars are always my "go-to" centerpieces.  We made our very own chocolate covered pretzel rods "Stinger Stix" and filled the jars with Honeycomb cereal!

 



I made a few banners for the cake and sweets table and my grandma made these adorable little onesies that went with our theme.
We made PB & Honey sandwiches...

Pinwheels...

Fruit trays...
And, veggie trays...

 Stephanie made these cute little Wish Cards and we had all of the guests fill them out for Autumn and Baby Rylyn. 

Renee whipped up these adorable favors.
 Tea bags with honey sticks!


 Ok, I promise....just a few more pics...







 We used this sign on the entrance door.



 And, the AAAHHHMAZING invitations I was telling you about...



We also set out envelopes for the guests to fill out which will save Autumn some MAJOR time! :)


Ok, I'm done!  We found so many great ideas on Pinterest.  (like you had to guess).  The "Mommy To Bee" theme was so much fun and I think it turned out pretty darn cute!  And, because Stephanie is so darn sweet she let me link up the printables so you can use them for your next shower!  More importantly, Autumn should be having little Rylyn within the next 21 days!!!!!!  I cannot wait to meet him and I know Stephanie and Renee are just as excited as I am!

Just click on the link below for your FREE printables:

~ Mommy To Bee Shower Printables ~

If you use these printables, I'd love to see how your party turned out!  You can share your photo's with us on our Facebook page!  And, even if you didn't have a baby shower, head on over there anyways and say Hi!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We hope you have a wonderful weekend!  We'll see y'all next week!

Linking Up:

Tatertots & Jello 

20 comments:

  1. Are you printables still available? I would love to use them for the shower I'm throwing for my best friend, but the link doesn't work.

    Thanks!
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Corey, I just re-linked everything...they should be working now! If not, email me directly and I'll forward you the link! Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. This is so adorable and sweet! I'm throwing a baby shower for a dear friend at the end of May and would love to use this theme - she is actually a bee-keeper! Where did you find those paper plates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like this would be a perfect theme for you! We got the plates at Party City. I was actually there this weekend and they still have them! They were actually on sale I think! Hope your shower turns out great! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am throwing this theme baby shower for my sister and love your invites! I was wondering what font was used for when and where the shower will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by! My friend actually created the invites using Photoshop and I'm not sure which font was used. "Overlock" text in PicMonkey looks very similar to me though! Hope your sister's shower turns out great! It's such a cute theme to plan for! Good luck!

      Delete
  4. That was a very cute theme for a party. You just gave me an idea for my daughter's first birthday. Thanks and congratulations on your baby on the way.

    Zia
    Nelson Security Systems

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work ceiling shower head

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... trappola moscerini

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! fumiganti insetticidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. trappole per scorpioni

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. polvere di piretro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prior to examining the basic strides to introduce a composite shower dish, I felt that a few explanation and definitions are important on the grounds that not all shower container are similar.Turkish towels Australia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check whether your baby is scouring the gums with the things it sucks or nibbles. Many getting teeth infants focus on expansion to sucking and gnawing their gums.Baby Diaper Services

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! hower standing handle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Tunnel & Batch Pasteurizers

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The business utilization of the term English wine is under the public authority control.
    unique bottle of wine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...