nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Life Lately @ The B&W House

We've started so many projects lately!  So, I thought we'd take a minute and give you some sneak peaks, since it may be awhile before the final reveals are posted!  

I have spent some time with one of my girlfriends working on her upcoming wedding.  She asked me to help with all of the planning and I couldn't be more excited!

I designed her wedding invites and coordinating info cards in PicMonkey!



Then, we got together and started on her bouquets.  



My house became an all-girl house on Saturday night as we celebrated Brie's upcoming wedding with a Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party!





Remember when we talked about my mom's front porch makeover?  And, all of that porch swing inspiration?  Well here's a REALLY BIG sneak peak of that project!  

How awesome is this...???  Cannot wait to finish this project!



If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this photo. 
It attacked me.
I almost died.




Friday morning I hit up a yard sale before work and scored this beautiful headboard and footboard.
And I practically stole it at $35!!!





This happened ON MY PATIO the morning of the Bachelorette Party which was scheduled to take place that evening on ON MY PATIO!!!! 

I decided that the guilty one was definitely trying to cover it up...


We've been putting in some major man hours outside trying to spruce up our patio area.  I really should have taken a BEFORE picture.  We had a few bushes planted here and they were completely taken over by grass and weeds.  We dug them up, tilled it up, layed some gardening fabric and replanted them.  We also added some patio pavers.  We still have a little left to do, but you won't believe how much better it looks right now!




And lastly, I love snapchat.  Because while I'm at work all day, I randomly get photo's like the one below and it helps me get through the rest of the day!

HOWDY!



Thanks for stopping by today! Check back often to see the final reveals of the zillions of projects we have going on! :)

Don't miss out on anything! Make sure you're following along!



2 comments:

  1. You have been busy!!! There are just enough hours in the day. Your patio looks amazing! I can't wait to see all the finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! We need lots more hours in the day! haha! Can't wait to see your patio either!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...