nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sweet Summer Sangria

Who doesn't love a nice cold glass of sangria in the summer!?!?





We've mentioned this before (plus it's the title of this little ol' blog), but we kinda like wine.  
It helps that we live in the middle of wine country.
We're so close, we've even rode our 4 wheeler to the winery.  
Yes, we're THAT CLOSE...

We really live in a beautiful area and the wineries around us are so scenic and relaxing!  We even had our wedding reception at a winery just about 2 miles from our house. 


One of our favorite things about wineries is the SANGRIA!
Can I get an "AMEN"???!!!


This past weekend we whipped up a batch of our very own Sweet Sangria.  



You just need a few ingredients.  

You can really pick any kind of wine you want.  We used Flip Flop Moscato this time, but we love using our local apple flavored wine too!

We mixed ours up in a glass pitcher so our amounts are based on what would fill that baby to the rim!  :)

2 1/2 bottles of your favorite wine
1 cup of Pineapple Juice
2 cups of 7up or Sprite
Fresh Fruit 

Ok here's the hard part...

Throw it all in your pitcher and stir. 

NOW, DRINK IT UP! 

No, seriously. 
It's that easy.  

Try it out and see what you think.  You can always add more wine if you want it stronger or more juice or sprite if you want it lighter.  You can't mess this up, folks.



It's got a great sweet flavor and perfect for these hot, humid, sticky, summer days! 



Give it a try and let us know what you think!

Do you have your own Sangria Recipe??  
You do!?!? 
Ummm....why haven't you shared it with us yet???  
You should get right on that...

Have a great day y'all! 


14 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through the Monday Funday link party. I absolutely love Sangria. I would love it if you shared at my weekly link party, Manic Monday. Hope to see you there!

    Renea -http://cupcake-n-bake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Renea! Thanks for stopping by and for letting me know about your party! Just linked up! Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh...perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing it at Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of adding pineapple juice to sangria! yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! We do too! It's the perfect combo! :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This looks SO good! I am known to love a delicious summer sangria... I'll be checking this one out for sure! Thanks for sharing it on Life Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! They are so light and refreshing! :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Yum! I am seriously picking up the ingredients to make this tonight! Thank you for sharing at Life Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope you love it as much as we do! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. This looks so fantastically yummy! Thanks so much for sharing Life Inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! Thanks so much for checking it out!

      Delete
  7. He I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...