nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, July 18, 2013

When something magical happens...

I love my camera.  
I love it even more now that I know how to actually use it.  
(thanks, Tonya!)

What I love the most is that sometimes, just sometimes, when you push that button and you hear that click, something magical happens...


No, I don't mean a baby appears.... :)

I mean you capture this split second.  
Sometimes that split second is the second that changed your whole life.    
The second when nothing else mattered in the whole entire world.  


I think it's those moments and those seconds that keeps my camera attached to my hip, like all the time!

Remember Jen?  This is from her split second.  This moment is all hers.  And, I was blessed to have been by her side the whole way through, witnessing these very moments.  A day I'll never forget.  And now, neither will she.  
I took a few hundred photo's of this special day so she'll definitely never forget! :)

A few days ago, one of my other best friends asked me if I'd take a few pictures of her sweet three year old for her.  

I never, ever turn down a chance to work on my photog skills, y'all!  

And sometimes, even with an adorable little sassy three year old, magic happens...


I'm no pro. 
I'm not even close.
I didn't even tell her to do that.  ^^^ SHE was just that good!
I take a few hundred photo's until I get that shot.  



And even when I get that shot, I do a lot of editing.  
(thanks, PicMonkey)



We happened to catch Princess Haley on laundry day...


Those baby blues...
Gets me every time...






So, that's all the magic I've got for you today.  

Just a handsome little miracle and a sassy blue-eyed princess.  :)

Have a great day!



Linking Up:

Love of Family & Home
Design, Dining & Diapers
Chic On A Shoestring
A Peek Into My Paradise
Lamberts Lately 
Shabby Nest

7 comments:

  1. Great pics Emily!! I love the one with the laundry hanging in the background! So stinkin' CUTE!!! You make me want to get out & play with my camera again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, my child will not look at the camera in fact he will turn his head in the opposite direction everytime he sees a camera coming. She is beautiful and so are your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is too funny! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Cathy! I'll head over now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love magical moments that are captured unexpectantly. oh my goodness little girl is gorgeous and such a ham!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is definitely a beauty! She made it easy! :) Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...