nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Orange & Gray - Office Style

Welcome to my office.  Come on in!  Have a seat!



We recently played musical chairs with our offices.

That basically meant I had a brand new space to decorate!

It was already painted orange and gray (our business logo colors) so I didn't even have to touch a paint brush! <----AWESOME

However, it did mean a long trip to Hobby Lobby was in store! <----- Again, AWESOME! :)

Let's look around, shall we?



This was our first steal!  Seriously from $189.99 to $38.00!!!!




The pictures frames and mirrors were all half off.  


The Shop Local signs I DIY'd awhile ago.  I used an 11x14 canvas and my Cricut machine.  Just like our Mr. & Mrs. signs, you can see the tutorial here


This cool little shelf/storage/hanging concoction was originally marked $110.00.  

Yikes.  

No thanks.

However this specific one you see here...that little piece of wood was not attached on top.

So, some genius at Hobby Lobby thought it was only worth $12. 
SCORE!


I already had the "relax" sign.  The chevron candle and vase were both from Hobby Lobby.

The vase was 80% off, too!

That darn little candle was the only I had in my cart that was full price!

Thank you Hobby Lobby peeps for the amazing thing we call "40% Off coupons".





This was exactly what I needed.  
Just not in RED.  
Black spray paint to the rescue! 


This chalkboard and shelf were also both 50% off! 




Sign - 50% off! 



Even this cute little guy was 80% off!  Seriously, I don't know why it was so cheap or why Hobby Lobby discounts such great stuff down so low, but I AM NOT COMPLAINING!

It's probably because they have to make room for Christmas stuff.  In July.  Yes, in July.   



So, there it is.  
This is where you find me Monday through Friday 8-5!

I really love how it turned out.   And, the whole project only cost about $200!  Not too bad!

When you spend more time at work, then home, I think it's important to love your space.  And, I can honestly say I love my new space.

What do y'all think?  Are you allowed to decorate your space at work?  Or do you have an awesome home office!?!?  We'd love to hear about it!


Don't miss out on anything! Make sure you're following along!





Linking Up:

Love of Family & Home
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy
Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
Not Just a Housewife
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
DIY ShowOff
The Shabby Nest
Uncommon Designs
Beneath My Heart
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Sparkles & A Stove

19 comments:

  1. Love it!! And even more so that you got such great deals! I wish I had an awesome home office but we have a small house for now so I work on a computer in the living room...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cassie! The deals always make it better! I wish I had this large of an office at home too!

      Delete
  2. oh wow...I love the orange backdrop...great idea. glad I came across your blog. some awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love the orange too! :)

      Delete
  3. I just LOVE this colour scheme! I am planning to do orange + teal for my sons big boy room... But maybe now gray... Looks great! I totally need to get to a Hobby Lobby. I keep hearing great things about it, but the nearest is an hour away and I still haven't gotten around to it!

    Looking forward to reading more in this space :)

    Luana @ lapetitelulu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be happy to work there! I love all your little touches. And great job on all the scores! :D
    Visiting from Beneath My Heart.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I need your help so bad at my house! Trying to redo and old house is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I need your help so bad at my house! Trying to redo and old house is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brand paint and color names did you use in your office?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a amazing job with you website.
    filing cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you by any chance still have the paint colors (names and numbers)? And where you got them from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So make sure that the reception desk for salon should be attainable and getable and gives a sense of compliance to its customers. For your desk, make sure that you select a surface which would withstand the occurring work-activities. customers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Modern furniture is available in vast designs and shapes and so, herman miller chair lumbar support it is suggested that when you are looking to refurbish an office, you must select modern office furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many people look at you have got to exact footwork prior to writing. Can be conceivable to help you alot more pleasing article like this. office cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dining place is also an important place where families spend more time together. Also a center of attraction a place of meeting and discussion other than just a place of dinner. cheap office furniture

    ReplyDelete
  14. Accordion dividers are a kind of office parts like compact parcels as they can rapidly be moved starting with one spot then onto the next. doors22 glass

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can discover the entirety of this in Oceanside sea shore house rentals, so why decide on an inn?del mar ca office

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work. ergonomic office chair for home office

    ReplyDelete
  17. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. office space to rent

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...