nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Guest post and a little Blissdom jealousy

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday!  Hope you had a chance to check out our major bathroom renovation yesterday!  If not, make sure you take a look!

So, we're sitting here in freezing ol' Southern Illinois and the majority of blog world is in Dallas hanging out at Blissdom for the weekend!  Can you say "JEALOUS"!!!!!  I'll be staying closely connected to my Twitter and Instagram feeds for photo's and updates!

Despite my jealousy, my friend Tonya over at Love of Family & Home asked me to guest post for her on her blog while she was gone!  This definitely brightened my mood!  I've followed Tonya's blog since day one and am always so inspired by her amazing work!  So obviously being ask to take over her blog for a day was a huge honor! Thank you so much Tonya!  Hope you're having a blast in Dallas!  

Here's the project we shared on Love of Family & Home:


There's a complete tutorial on her blog so make sure you head on over and check it out!

Check back in tomorrow for our Finally Friday Post!


Linking Up:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...