nav bar

Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

Finally Friday {Take 2}

Hey guys!  It's FINALLY FRIDAY!!!  And that means it's time for the second round of our new series!  Did you see last week's?


Ready?  Let's go..

Emily

1)  Paisley is 10 1/2 months old now and I swear she's doing new, cute, adorable things everyday.  This past week she started dancing.  She sits there and bounces and shakes her head up and down.  She really likes Eric Church.  That's ok with me :)

2)  I'm looking for some paint sample card projects.  I recently inherited an outdated collection from our local hardware store and I can't wait to see what we can throw together.  If you've got any ideas for me, please let me know!!!

3)  Last night while trying to quickly fix a small sign I grabbed some super glue and thought I could make it work and not have to spend more than a minute on the repair.  I. WAS. WRONG.  I might have gotten more super glue on my hands than on the sign.  I am not happy about it.  I do not like super glue.  Not at all. 

4)  A few weekends ago, my friend Chelsi and I got together to do some crafting.  One project turned out fine.  The other project DID NOT.  They looked like Kid's Bible School Projects gone wrong.  Way wrong.  I would have taken some pictures if we hadn't spent all our time laughing and tearing it apart.  Not all projects are blog-worthy friends :)

5)  I think Charlie spends all of his alone time with Paisley teaching her how to only say "mama" when she's crying.  She says "dada" all day long.  Like, all day long.  Only time that sweet little girl says "mama" is at bedtime when she wants me to get her out of her crib.  Charlie thinks it funny...



Charlie
 
1)  Last weekend we went to St. Louis and I got to spend some quality time with my two girls.  We decided to get Paisley's ears pierced.  Some how Emily got out of holding her so Dad got to be the bad man.  She handled it like a champ and didn't even shed a real tear.
 
2)  I'm ready for some warmer weather so there will be more auctions and yard sales to go to.
 
3)  I hate it when things don't seem to work like they are supposed to.  I had a couple projects this week that seemed to fight me the whole way through.
 
4)  I love Milk.....I drink about a gallon a day. Is that a bad thing? If it is I don't really care cause its too damn good.
 
5)  I can't wait til we decide to build a bigger house.  I'm going to dedicate a room (it can even be the biggest room) to Emily and her crafts.  The amount of stuff needed to make the awesome stuff she does is endless.  I like to think we own our own store just like hobby lobby.
 
(Emily - Side Note:  Everyone read that up there right????  ^^^^^^  When we build the next house, I get a craft room which is the largest room in the whole entire house.  I'm beyond excited that this has been documented...)
 
 
 
Did you see our Facebook post last night!?!? That awesome looking Italian Beef!?  Seriously, best ever. 
 
 
 
This recipe is so amazing and I can't take an ounce of credit for it!  I found it on Pinterest and decided we'd throw it in the crock pot yesterday morning.  I love Italian Beef anyways, but this recipe took that to an all new level.  When I got home the house smelled amazing, it fell to pieces when I started shredding it, and the flavor was amazing!  We used a London Broil roast (recommendation by my mama) and Charlie used our regular seasoning salts plus added about a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.  The recipe is from Kristi at I Should Be Mopping the Floor.  You can find the recipe HERE!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you stay tuned for a big room makeover COMING SOON!
 
Have an awesome weekend friends!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You two are so flippin' cute! Love it! I'm giving a big woot woot for the Eric Church!! (and the craft room!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo...so happy you're as in love with the Peperoncini Roast as we are. Super sweet of you to link back to me...thanks! I love it: "Not all projects are blog worthy, friends"...HA! That should be my new mantra. Seriously. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitley are in love with it! Thank you for the awesome recipe! Thanks so much for stopping by, too! Hope you have a great week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...