nav bar

Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Progressive Dinner by 7 Fabulous Bloggers!





Happy Monday y'all!  I am so excited about today's post!  I've teamed up with my 6 favorite blogging ladies to bring you a "Fall Progressive Dinner"!   
And, YOU are invited! :)

Start at the top and work your way down to dessert!  By the time you're finished you'll have an entire Fall Dinner Party planned out!  From the table decor, to main course, to dessert, we've got you covered!






Natalie, AKA the Busy Budgeting Mama is as talented as they come.  She created these beautiful printables for my Fall Tablescape.  And, the best part?  
THEY'RE FREE! 
Make sure you stop by and download these for your table!

Now, let's get started by finding our seats!...








The place cards that Natalie created are so cute and they can be used for food labels too!


I used PicMonkey to personalize all of Natalie's Printables.  This menu card adds so much detail and color to the table!

Now, for the rest of the table.


I bought a pretty white pumpkin and planted a bright yellow mum right inside of it!

A big chevron bow helped finish off the look! 



The glittery pine cones were purchased from Wal-Mart and they were only a few dollars for the whole package. 




Now, for the fun part!  Where in the world do you put the kids?  Definitely not at this pretty table full of glassware and lit candles, right??

They need a cute little personalized table of their own!  You can literally throw this kids table together in minutes.


I used brown kraft wrapping paper as a tablecloth.  
I bought it at Dollar Tree for $1 per roll!

 

These treat bag tags are also part of Natalie's FREE PRINTABLE PACKAGE!



A few pumpkins and some crayons make for a very simple centerpiece!

The place mats are coloring pages!  Which means, while they wait for dinner or when they're finished, the kids can spend time coloring!
Plus, the table cloth is crayon friendly, too! :)



What do you think!?

I am loving the fun fall colors and the mix of chevron!

Are you hosting a Fall get-together soon?

Make sure you stop by all the other sites and finish up your planning!

Next up:  

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have an awesome week!


17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cyndi! Can't wait to try out your recipe!!!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful job! Pinned a bunch of your beautiful pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Emily!! Your table turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I just popped over from Traci@Beneath My Heart. I adore your kid's tablescape - any child would love spending time at that fun table! Then I continued onto Brie's wedding and just had to PIN a couple of those images for future (kid's are young adults but not engaged) inspiration. So glad I stopped by!
    Marie@InteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie! I'm so glad you stopped by! Thanks so much for looking around, too! Nice to meet you!

      Delete
  5. Wish we were really all there!! I totally LOVE everything about your table!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! I wish you were all here too! Everyone's food looks sooo yummy!

      Delete
  6. Wish we were really all there!! I totally LOVE everything about your table!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your table....how did you use pic monkey to actually print on the printables? Love your table and would think it would look much nicer if I could print on the cards versus hand writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! I used Natalie's printables and converted them to a jpg file using http://www.zamzar.com/. Then, just uploaded them to www.picmonkey.com and used the text option to add my info to each image! :) If you need any help feel free to email me! :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Emily....I love your table setting. It's simple but yet the details are just enough. I'm always looking for new ideas every year. I especially love the sliced tree under the white pumpkin. It really brings the outdoors in. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by! I love the sliced tree, too! Anything to bring the outdoors in! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...