nav bar

Image Map

Monday, May 19, 2014

Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp and Fried Zucchini


If you're following along on Instagram or Facebook, you might have seen this yummy photo show up on your newsfeed last week.  It was even better in person, y'all!  

Since I work full time, I'm all about a quick and simple, but tasty and healthy dinner.  My evenings seem to get shorter and shorter by the day! By the time I get home from work, cook and eat dinner, it's time for baths and bedtime.  I'd rather spend less time cooking and more time with my family any day.  Thankfully, I have a superstar hubby who not only helps take care of the kids and the house but will also help with dinner!  So while I've been at home on maternity leave with Baby G, Charlie and I have been trying out some new recipes.  And, these two, will be on my list for sure once I return to work!

Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp and Fried Zucchini!   

I'm no chef and most of my meals come from Pinterest!  (You can see our meal planning with Pinterest post HERE.)  These awesome recipes are no different!  

Go HERE to check out the recipe for Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp.
(I omitted the green onions on this recipe, just because we're picky and don't like them!)

Go HERE for the Fried Zucchini recipe we used.  
(I admittedly made this recipe a little less nutritious by adding in some seasoning salt, garlic powder and pepper.  They just needed a little more flavor for me to convince Charlie to try something that was green in color!  He loved them…just as I knew he would!)

Do you have recipes that are quick and easy and make your nights run a little smoother?  I'd LOVE for you to share!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Transport company and transport Makkah and Jeddah
    Cheaper moving company transporting Mecca
    Best transport company in Mecca
    Makkah Transport & Cleaning Company
    Moving company moving and furniture in Mecca
    Go ahead
     
    شركة نقل عفش

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...