nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Patio Inspiration

I don't know about y'all, but as soon as we get some nice weather, the only place you'll find us is outside.  We love to hang out on our patio with family and friends and just relax {most of the time anyways ...I think half the time we end up working on a project of some sort!}.

One of those projects we seem to find ourselves working on, just so happens to be our patio setup right now!  Charlie built an AMAZING, one-of-a-kind patio table {don't worry we'll show you soon!} and now we're on a mission to create an outdoor space we will NEVER want to leave!  We find ourselves with a full house more times than not.  I have our weekly girls night at our house every other week and most weekends we spend hanging out with our family and friends on the patio or around the bonfire.  So after he designed my dream patio table, I knew I had to make the rest of the space follow suit.

That's where I am now...

Searching {Pinterest, of course} for inspiration.  <<<------  {I may or may not do this daily anyways. You with me?}


So here's what's catching my eye right now in the world of never-ending pins...


I love the natural colors here with little pops of green.  And, of course that white-wash had me at hello!
(Source)


I would have never thought to use these colors or patterns, but I just love how it all flows..
Outdoor Decorating Ideas: The setting for an outdoor soiree
(Source)


Need to replicate this sign.... like yesterday!
(Source)

I will definitely figure out how to incorporate some monograms in our space!  
Where do I find a big funky letter like this!?!?
(Source)


This is sooooo happening!  We use our window like a drive thru!  Our grill sits right next to the kitchen window so the screen is out all spring/summer/fall and we just pass food in and out!
(Source)


Ok, really!?!? Are you kidding me right now!!!  BRILLIANT!
(Source)

Charlie just scored a great deal (good thing we know the auctioneer..hehe!) on some flagstone at an auction last weekend.  I just love how they used it here.  And, hello. That fire pit.  Yes, please! (Charlie...ahem!)
(Source)

Same as above.  This needs to happen.  Bottom line.
(Source)

Just a little hint.  Our one-of-a-kind table has some of these same characteristics!
(Source)

I have definitely got my work cut out for me!  So many inspiring ideas here and I can't wait to get started!  We're heading out on Saturday to see what we can come up with, so stay tuned!


Make sure you're following along!


2 comments:

  1. This is the first time when I came on this topic and luckily found it nice thanks for this one. This is the first time when I came on this topic and luckily found it nice thanks for this one. I must like to appreciate

    Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Materials used in fire pits should be carefully considered. Patio Pro Choose a location for the fire pit that will reduce as much as possible the effect of smoke on neighbouring properties, or even you own or that matter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...