nav bar

Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

Finally Friday {Take 8}



Didn't we just write a FINALLY FRIDAY post!?!?  This week has flown by!

Emily

1.  Paisley falling down is no new thing.  She's only been walking a few weeks now so she's still a little unsteady.  But yesterday, she took a fall.  A big fall.  To say she has a goose egg on her forehead is an understatement.  I mean she has a GOOSE EGG, people!  Then later in the night she fell again and bit her lip.  Bloody lip and a goose egg.  Not a good day for P.J.  

2.  Ummmm.....Oh. My. Goodness. Nashville!  Do y'all watch it?  Holy cliffhanger!  I cannot wait until next the fall when it comes back on.  It's one of my favorite shows! 

3.  We had a really great couple of days this past weekend.  Friday night our friends came over and we had a little "patio party" where Paisley had a blast hanging out with all of her little friends.  She also got a car ride from her new little boyfriend. :) 


Melt. My. Heart.  (right, Jessie???!!!)

Then, Saturday we had a birthday party for a sweet little 3 year old.  Sunday we went to church.  Paisley apparently ate everyone else's Cheerios during kid's Church.  Then, Pais spent her afternoon relaxing by the pool...



4.  Charlie's building a chicken coop.   Yep, a chicken coop.  Enough said.

5.  Ok, I will admit it.  I really want a pool, too.  Paisley's little palm tree version of a pool didn't cut it for me!  

Charlie

1. Emily and I are going to a Junk/Antique open barn sale this weekend.  Not sure what to expect but I'm guessing my wife will find all kids of stuff....and by stuff I mean "stuff" that she can buy and have me fix up for her.

2.  If you haven't seen it on Facebook yet, you need to look up Zack Sobiech.  It's about a young teen who has a rare form of cancer who makes a video, not about dying but about living.  Very Inspirational.

3. Ok, so when my chickens start having eggs, guess who's not going to enjoy getting to eat them.  Emily

4. Another round of physical therapy tomorrow.  Amazing how 45 minutes of therapy can feel so good and hurt at the same time.  

5.  Birthday weekend coming up!!! I can be excited because its the last one before I turn 30.....not looking forward to 30.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Make sure you're following along!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...