nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Woodland Christmas Table

We have been super busy this past week! I helped throw a baby shower for a friend, we celebrated my cousins Baptism, Charlie started working on a one-of-a-kind table, we did a little Christmas shopping and attempted to catch up on some Christmas decorating! Based on our busy week, and the fact that I had my camera attached to my hip, you can expect to see a post on all of our latest adventures coming soon! One of the things we finally got around to was decorating our kitchen table! As you've probably learned by now, we have a rustic, country, outdoorsy look to our house. Our table is never any different! So, for Christmas 2012, we went with a Woodland theme. We have a few things going on here so we'll start with the napkin rings.
 
Our napkin rings are made from toilet paper rolls. Yep, that's right! We've been using the same ones for over a year now and I just add something to them for each season or holiday when I decorate the table. I cut the roll in half and hot glued jute all the way around. For our Christmas table, we used some glittery accents from Hobby Lobby and green napkins from Home Goods. 
 
 
I also knew I wanted some sort of candle light for the table.  It's amazing what can happen with a little Epsom salt, glitter, candles and of course, mason jars!  The Epsom salt gives it a "snowy" look! 
 

 
My dad had recently cut me SEVERAL pieces of tree stumps to use for the shower I had been planning.  I decided to use those as our Woodland place mats!  I sat my plates right on top and it definitely pulled everything together.
 
 
I found this basket at Home Goods while we were in Nashville for Thanksgiving.  I actually based my entire table on this basket because I loved it so much!  Plus, it was only $12.99!!! Score!!!
 
 
 
The Tree inside the basket is from Hobby Lobby.  It was half off and I got it for about $12 also!  I filled the rest of the basket with pine cones.
 
 
 
Do you remember our DIY Christmas Tree Topper?  Well, I made a mini one for our tabletop tree!
 
 
 
Some more details...
 
 
 
 
 
Well, there it is! Our 2012 Woodland Christmas Table!  What do you think?!?! 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure you "follow us" to stay up to date with Bonfires and Wine!  Upcoming Posts:  "Mommy to Bee" Baby Shower,  Nashville, TN Flea Market Finds, DIY Table, Striped Hallway & much, much more!  Hope y'all have a great week!
 
Emily
Linking up!...
 

5 comments:

  1. It turned out beautiful!!!! Great job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Emily...i like the little tree in the basket...:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...