nav bar

Image Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

Practice makes perfect….{Photography}

Did you get to check out our update last week? We're making some more progress on the remodel.  The pipes are all laid and the concrete is getting re-poured tomorrow!  Then a few walls will go up and hopefully the progress will speed right along!  We're down to about 10 weeks to be safe, so we really have to put this project in fast mode, pronto! 

I've spent the last several months practicing my photography skills and I'm not complaining one bit!  I got to spend some time with one of my favorite little guys during Christmas time, take some family pictures for one of my best friends,  my first senior pictures session and even an engagement session!  

Here are a few of my favs…















That's all for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have an awesome week!  






2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are great photos Emily! One of the things on my To Do List for 2014 is improving my photography skills and buying a DSLR camera. I am totally green and have so much to learn.
    Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marie! Thank you so much! I still have a lot to learn also! Thank goodness for great tutorials online or I wouldn't have learned a thing so far! :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...