nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Photo Shoot - {DIY Gift Idea}

I feel like we just celebrated Christmas.  

How is it already time for Father's Day!?!?

Regardless of how unprepared I am this year as far as gifts are concerned, my friends and I did manage to throw together a little photoshoot at Girl's Night this week.  

I grabbed a few letters at Hobby Lobby, spray painted them white and told the kids to hold them and smile!


Paisley was only interested in sitting on my backdrops.  She literally attempted to throw the letter back at us when we handed it to her.  These were the best outtakes we got!

My friend Chelsi's daughter did a wonderful job!  How cute is that little grin!?!?

The other kiddo's did a great job, too!  I know all of our hubbies will love this little keepsake of a gift!  

Did you DIY a gift this year?  

I'm thinking the rest of this year's Father's Day gift will be paint and roof materials for the Chicken Coop.  Yep, we're that fun and exciting.  

At least I pulled off the photo gift, right!?!?


Don't miss out! Make sure you're following along!



Linking up:

3 comments:

  1. I did this with my son last year. He was 8 months old and I only had to worry about him crawling away. I've tried to do it once already this week and at 20 months he was not interested in cooperating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Maybe next year will be easier! Third times the charm, right!?

      Delete
  2. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Irish Landscapes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...